Wednesday 11 July 2012

Birthday celebrations.



On the 5th July I finallllllly turned nineteen! To celebrate some of my friends from home and some friends from uni all met up in Northampton and we went to town. It such such a funny night, I had such a good time! It was one of those good nights where your hair, makeup and outfit goes nicely and makes you feel great :) It was nice to have both my uni and home friends all together, so yay! Tomorrow it's been a week since my actual birthday so I promise I'll stop talking about it then! Screw birthdays, birthweeks all the way!! 

It's so weird to think that in less than a year I'm going to be twenty. Heck. Not being a teenager actually scares the hell out of me! Ah well, I'll have the mind of a three year old for my entire life, no one can force me to grow up ;)

I've finally finished editing the layout of my blog! There's now an 'about me' and a 'contact' page, and my sidebar is way less cramped. Don't forget you still have a few more days to enter my giveaway!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. wow, you're nearly half way to 40;) -kidding! hahaha.
    glad you had a good time, you looked great:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh god, that's such a terrifying thought! might have a pre midlife crisis :P thank you! xo

      Delete
  2. happy birthday and looks like you guys are having a really great time celebrating! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it was great thanks! Love your blog, followed! xo

      Delete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog through the bbu bloghop.
    Great blog you have! Keep it up:)

    Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, thank you! followed :) xo

    ReplyDelete