Wednesday 29 May 2013

So...? Enticing Eau De Toilette



I've always been a fan of the So...? range, so I was really excited to try out their So...? Enticing Eau De Toilette. The packaging for this is really lovely, the bright colours definitely scream summer. The bottle is tall and sleek, with a secure lid so you can pop it in your bag and take it with you. Along with the packaging, I think this is the perfect summer smell. It has notes of peach, orange flower and praline which gives a lovely sweet scent, but not too overpowering. It's also long lasting, I could still smell traces of it at the end of the day. This is definitely going to be my go-to perfume for sunny days, the whole product just reminds me of summer and festivals. Have you guys tried any of the So...? perfumes?

Also, I've changed my URL again! I promise it's the last time now. The others really didn't reflect what my blog was about and I spent weeks trying to find something that did. As this is a space for me to express my opinions and talk about my life, I felt that a URL that resembled me would be a good way to go. Ejverx is a combination of letters from my name (Emma Jane Oliver) with a kiss at the end! :) I like it, what'd you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from the So...? range since I was about 13 but it seems to be making a come back in the blogging world so will need to be having a look. Especially for only £5.99 - sounds perfect for my holiday!

    Also I love your new url as if you love it then thats all that matters, your blog name is important so you need to be happy with it.

    Leigh

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really affordable and actually lasts for ages so I'd say it's a good investment! Thank you! I thought that, I've been though about five blog names now and finally think I'm happy :) xo

      Delete