Wednesday 19 June 2013

Joules Classic Mens Polos


I've been a fan of Joules for a while now, trying and loving both their clothes and their bath and body products. Something I had never looked at though, was clothing from their Mens range. They have such a lovely range of Mens items, but I especially love their classic polos.

It's really hard to photograph a top when I'm not wearing it myself, sorry for the weird middle picture. The material of this polo is lovely. It's so soft and light, perfect for the summer. There are a range of different colours of this polo, so it's pretty versatile for everyone. I love the little embroidered Joules rabbit, it gives the top a really nice touch. I'd definitely recommend these polos. They're so simple and have loads of colour options so it's pretty safe ground for present giving. These classic polos are currently on sale with 20% off, so grab them while you can!

Along with clothes, Joules also has accessories and decorations for men which would make the perfect gift. The Joules shirts for men look lovely, it's still acceptably late to give Father's Day gifts! ;) Joules has a lot of options of gifts for Fathers, so take a look at their website if you're stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment