Saturday 27 July 2013

ZARA Summer Shoe

ZARA Sandals - £17.99

I realised I don't actually have any summer shoes when this heatwave hit and the coolest shoes I owned were my vans. I went shopping with a friend last week and made it my mission to find the perfect pair of summer shoes. I was looking in the ZARA sale, and underneath a pile of clothes were these babies. I instantly fell in love with them, and luckily they were actually in my size! I looked around the store to see where they were but couldn't find any more anywhere. I can't find them on the online sale either, so I think I got one of the last pairs. They were £40 down to £18 too! I never have luck with sale items, I'm so happy! I have a slight obsession with studs so these are perfect. They're so comfy and I'm definitely going to be living in them for the rest of summer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment