Sunday 15 September 2013

Nivea Express Hydration Primer



Jeez, working full time is exhausting. I thought I'd better get some money before I start my third year of university, so I'm doing 40 hour weeks in a factory and I'm so tired :( I'm not sleeping or eating well at the moment because of that, and it's resulted in my skin becoming verrrry unhappy. I saw the adverts for the new Nivea products and wanted to give the day cream a go, but I'm really enjoying the Clinque cream I'm using at the moment, so opted for the hydrating primer. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I've noticed a massive change in my skin. It has a healthier glow, my pores are minimised, and my skin is so soft! This has been a great change to my skin care routine and I'll definitely be repurchasing in the future. Even better, it's only £3.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment