Saturday 1 February 2014

No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream


I have a growing love for No7. It's a great brand to use if you want something a bit more high end to typical drugstore brands, but can't quite afford to buy loads of luxury products. I tend to use my Origins Night-A-Mins cream at night (review soon!) but I wanted something different for the morning. I wash and cleanse when I wake up, but where I've not had a day cream, after this step I have been going straight to primer. I don't have dry skin, in fact mine is quite oily, but I still felt like I needed something else to keep my skin feeling refreshed for the day. I saw a review for the No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream and wanted to try it out for myself. They sell this product for dry and oily skin, so it might not be for you if you have combination. However, this is great at keeping my oily skin at bay during the day. I've noticed a lot less shine on my face throughout the day after using this, however also quite radiant. I definitely recommend this if you don't want to spend loads of money on a luxury product, but want something a bit better than typical drugstore skincare. It also has SPF 15 so it'll be great for when the sun comes out... although that's probably wishful thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment