Sunday 11 January 2015

Hair Musings

All images from Pinterest

Like the rest of the blogging world, I'm completely obsessed with Pinterest. If I'm not scrolling through Instragram, you can guarantee I'm mindlessly scrolling through pictures of fashion, home decor and hairstyles. I recently cut all my hair off to a collarbone length bob and my New Years resolution was to find different ways to style it. I can never be bothered to do much to it, but I love the whole straight-out-of-bed-messy look. My hair is naturally a disaster. Nothing but frizz and curls in all the wrong places, but I'm trying to get in the habit of blow drying it straight and adding some texture. I feel like I'm going to need to stock up on a million cans of Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment